For tonight’s 10,000 views party I thought I’d put up a post with some of the most loved entries over the years. You can also check out the Sohbet page of a list of my favourite interactive poems. There’s some fun ones, as well as some profoundly moving ones.
- It all started with Escape Velocity talking about trying to get this website off the ground.
- How the Semicolon Ruined my Sex Life is a spam-bot favourite, and some humans too.
- The Truth About Hearts and Flowers is one of my best romantic pondering entries.
- Don’t know if people want to know Why I’m Still Single, or if they’re asking that question for themselves, but it’s one of the most viewed.
- Apparently, I’m not the only one who thinks Puberty Ruined Everything.
- Holding On, Letting Go is one of my favourite “when times get tough” pieces.
- Drinking From the Fire Hose of Love really got people thinking and talking about what love means.
- Beauty, math, God, and an amazing conversation: The Space Between the Notes.
- A World of Hurt was one of the few pieces of fiction I’ve posted, the responses from it were really eye opening.
- Fuck Mindfulness, -’cause my stress level went down 10 fold when I just quit giving a shit. This rant was the seed of where I got to when Scott Pilgrim Saved my World.
There, that should be enough to give you a bit of a guided tour of the website. Whether you’re reading this at the #10kparty tonight, or checking in from home. Feel free to roll around, explore the site, comment on any of the old threads (I love it when conversations come back to life!) or comment below with whatever moves you.
Thank you all for being a part of something extraordinary!